Sunday 29 May 2011

Good Night

10.19 pm, I supposed to sleep right now. But I feel like want to write something. Tomorrow I will fasting, to replace my previous 'debt'. Eventhough I paid all I remembered, but my mom said that it is better if we pay more, we might not realize that some of our fasting might not accepted.

Anyway, I thanks to Allah of giving back the good feeling of doing ibadah, specifically prayers. i love this feeling, this peaceful feeling is something that I always hope and dream to have. Thank you Allah.

Before I sleep, I hope Allah will wake me up at the best time in the darkest night, I want to serve Him, to thanks Him, to hold down my head for Him. O Allah, please wake me up.

I read newspaper today, it's Allah plan that I found an article about Sham Kamikaze. He used to be a famous musician, living luxuriously and now, he got Hidayah from Allah. Allah want to tell somthing to me.

Anyway, I want to sleep right now. My mood of writing gone already. Someone disturb, its ok. Allah gives idea and mood, and if He took it, He knows best! Good Night and Assalamualaikum wbt.

No comments:

Post a Comment